Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application. -ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubiam Utharu

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application.     -ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application. -ACCEPTED   Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application.     -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:01 am

Hi there... again
I've been talking to some of you lately about different stuff also made few hunts so we got to know each other little closer which was very fun.

Some of you may know why I'm writing this new application some of you don't so ill start over and make a new fresh one!

Hello,
My name is Tobias Dahlgren and I'm 18 years old, My 19*th birthday is getting closer ! valentines day! roxxxx
I Live in lovely Sweden with my mom and dad 1 week each, or more like mom 10 weeks dad 2 days, but doesn't matter for you guys/ girls.
I do like to play tibia and I've been doing it maybe to much, i guess its around 7 years soon rabbit
My other interests are to be with my cool mates and go to the pub and dace and party :> Beer cheers I also like to play some sports outside when its nice weather and ofc go to the gym and get good fist fighting and muscles Basketball
I Do Like/ love to listen to Swedish hip hop afro afro afro
Example Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HUvJ2w0kso Very Happy

Time to present Ubiam Utharu ( Proud to be Elder Druid! )
I just got back from retirement which started some weeks after i joined Moonblades, I've now got my prem for 16 days and know refugia is the right place for me.

I'm at the moment a 145 elder druid with magic level 72 and a half!!!!111
I do love to pg and explore new ways of getting the exp in/h as high as possible! And i cant understand where my money is going... Question Question
LUCKILY I got Lill Apa ( best friend and rl) who can support me with cash when needed... who cares about money when you got friends right? GIMME YOUR CASH....

Thats some about Ubiam....but what happened before Refugia? pig
Well as a noob (ye noob...we all been, even you who are reading this dont try to regret it) Exclamation Anyway as a noob while taking my first stepps into game world tibia was like affraid IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER? rats and spiders? 2 weeks later i was in main king and realized there was a much bigger place in tibia. Carlin...Carlin was the new name of tibia for now, i when to shop and asked for a morning star for my paladin and bought it. Some rl showed me this island of ice called folda...when there got pked! Never start Julera guys....
I didnt manage to do very much in julera cuz i never got higher then 23 lol!

My first real "pro"No character was named Aboo En Apa ( Aboo from the monkey in Aladin you know!) So Aboo A Monkey.
I played a lot on that and was exping mostly on larvas and some crappy tomb inside ank....I got manny friend and one special one named Kefa (In rl) And felamu/ Falamu In the game world Secura Kefa got easy to find friends so after a year he got acces to a friends house in antica who had demon legs and all diffrent of tomes, also the extremely rare GOLDEN HELMET, kefa send a screen shot to my via msn and i was like scratch haha not rly more like affraid affraid affraid affraid and then i started Antica too >.<

That was muuch stuff about my old tibia background and now to reality!

My only rly achievments in Tibia with the help of Ubiam is to finally gain level 200 and atleast have one very very rare item.
I Do like all kinds of hunts, atm I'm in pg mode [On] and I'm trying to get much exp each day, but its always nice with a more calmer hunt with some awesome ppl Smile
My play style is hard core exp and hunts and trying to get profit at them but in same way i dont geek

Hum why should you pick me.
If you like what i wrote and know me in game I'm sure there will be no question about it, but for you that I don't know I will do my best to get to know you too and I can garantee that you will like me Very Happy

I also need to add im not going in school anymore, i decided to jump off because of trouble at home and also i wasn't feeling very good for a long time, thats why i got retired right after Moonblades.
I'm now working at a super market called ICA and I like it a lot, I'm working almost everyday in the week for about 5-8 h each day.

Well for you who said NO to me in the previous application i do really want to know why you said it, if its okey by you. I don't like having enemies at tibia nor in rl, I'm a nice person and i hope you will see that Smile

Also forgot to add my frendzorz, maybe good for you to know.
My Rl's : Lill Apa, Anna Apa, Morfar Apa
Ppl i met once or twice in real that im good friend with in game: Blaxer, Mike Masofski, Bjuurk, Luuda, Fru Apa and some more, but this is my true gang that i can trust 110% afro

Thx and hope you liked it!

Yours Tobbe
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application. -ACCEPTED   Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application.     -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 am

You will get an ur final answer within 7 days Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application. -ACCEPTED   Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application.     -ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Ubiam Utharu has been invited.
Welcome to our guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application. -ACCEPTED   Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application.     -ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Ubiam Utharus Finnal Application. -ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1