mad bolo application -ACCEPTED-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad Bolo

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: mad bolo application -ACCEPTED-   Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:41 pm

hi every1

first i wanna say that my english isn't probably as well as it should be to join to guild like yours
<i'm doing a lot of gramma mistakes>, but i want to write this application.

i'm 21yo <soon 22>. my name is lucas, but people call me "bolo" or "maddy". i live in poznań in poland.
i study human relactions. i don't have any special hobbies. sometimes playing on guitar, like to watch comedy
serial like: 2 and a half man, family guy or some anime like naruto or bleach.

now i am playing on refugia <char mad bolo 119 ed>. before this server i played on valoria, selena and aldora,
but pvp worlds are not for me. i always make magican characters <1 sorcerer and a few druids>. most of my time
in game i spend with voldus-knight <one of my oldest friends here>, rest of my tibia brothers are: revolan, ettolan,
juvarith, dany eagle and when i was making blood brothers quest i talk a little with damir druid who is nice and
helpfull guy, probably< i'm not sure> i was for short time in this same guild what devil~~ was, but i was to short
to call us friends.

i usually play in safety way, with bloker and on medium monster. ofc sometimes when voldus is busy i need to hunt
solo then i choose monster like dragons. about hardcore actions: when i know some1 and i am sure that he will fight
with me till death <like voldus> i may go with him anywhere he wants <example: i and mr. v were a first players who
try to kill azerus on refugia but we didn't know that we first should kill summons then azerus so we faild>.

why should u add me to yours team? i haven't any special answer for this question. i am nice guy who is searching
strong team and a few new friends for some awesome adventures. why i choose yours guild? most of u are helpfull and
respected players i can't find more reasons.

i spend a lot of time in game <almost all day online>, but i am not exping as much as i could cuz i talk a lot
or just make runes. once on 2-3 weeks <usually> i have a pg power and them gained 400-600k experience point per day
<play in this way no more than 2 days and after it i back to spend time near dp>.

i agree with yours Constitution & Rules.

maddy Surprised)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: mad bolo application -ACCEPTED-   Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 pm

You will get an answer with in 7 days

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: mad bolo application -ACCEPTED-   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 pm