Voldus-Knight -Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voldus-Knight

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Voldus-Knight -Accepted   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:20 am

Thousand greetings, members of Insane.
First i want to say that my english is not on high level so u may do not understand me in some parts of my application. I am sorry for that Wink

My name is Kristian, i living in Wrocław. In August 2009 i will be 19 yo. I am learning in high school. I have a lot of hobbys for example: i like watching movies <especially horrors>, going to the gym. I like going to party too, but only with good friends. I have meet a few people from tibia in real world. I started playing tibia 3 years ago in Hiberna, my first char was ED "Voldus Mern". I start playing in Refugia because one of my friends needs my help. I didnt think long about it, friends are rly important for me and i change the server to Refugia. I meet here a lot of people who takes a lot of pleasure of playing in tibia. Ofc playing here had sad sides to, I have been hacked two times, but now i am understand if u are cheater u need to pay for it, Now i may say that i play in tibia for pleasure and for meet some new friends and ofc spend some nice time with them and go to some good hunts. I need time to understand it, Tibia isn't my second live... It's just a game. I play also in Counter-Strike, Warhammer 40000 Soulstorm and sometimes in Diablo 2, W3.

My main char name is Voldus-knight 206 ek. This time i want start this game as a trusted player. Like most of us several offenses already happen me which i cant "repair" cuz most of people who was harmed by me are not playing nowadays. I want change myself by being nice and helpfull for people. Now i understand that being trusted and helpfull is more important than being high level char.

If u have some questions to me, feel free to ask me in game or post in this thread. I want to thanks u all for reading this, i hope that u will want to me in yours guild, the best guild in refugia. Hail Insane Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Voldus-Knight -Accepted   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 am

You will get an answer with in 7 days.

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Voldus-Knight -Accepted   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Voldus-knight has been invited.Welcome to our guild