Heakiz Application -REJECTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heakiz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Heakiz Application -REJECTED   Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Hello, dear members of Insane!

My name is Robin and I live in Sweden, Helsingborg. I´m 14 years old. At this moment my character is level 100~, I saw that the to join this guild requierd level was 130+ for an "Elite Knight" and that is my vocation, I understand if you think I´m stupid to make an application then Rolling Eyes . But here is how I think...

Why don´t give it a try?
I´ve played tibia for many years, not always on Refuga, I have also played in : Secura (character Blips), Etenia, etc. But this year me and my friend say that we wanted a new start! So we started to play on Refugia, all on the SAME time. It was really fun. Now we have played here for 1 year and we all are about level 100~.

On my spare time I play "indoorbany" not bandy on ice, but in a gymnastic hall and I´ve played that for about 6 years.

I understand if you don´t want to invite me in the level I´m now....But mabye it was good to make an application anyways? As a prof that I want to join.

And one last thing I have to say! I used 2 quest service just to compare. First i used "Children Of Chaos" PoI service, then I used yours..

For choch it took 1 HOUR longer. That is Insane so I think your name would fit better for them lol! .

Yours~
Heakiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Heakiz Application -REJECTED   Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Ok after these; we will discuss ur application.You will get an answer with in 7 days.

Heakiz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Heakiz Application -REJECTED   Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Level up Very Happy 101 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Heakiz Application -REJECTED   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:58 pm

As sorry as i am; Guild decided to reject ur application.

<closing topic>

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heakiz Application -REJECTED   

Back to top Go down

Heakiz Application -REJECTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Application Board-
Jump to: