HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yeah me... Yeah Application for Kapi Heartlilly -Rejected

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kapi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Yeah me... Yeah Application for Kapi Heartlilly -Rejected   Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Well i wish to rejoin.. yeah u may all ask why the hell would i have such a wish and all and its simple: Im tired of getting flamed by others doughted and such and i wish to find a place where i can have peace how i am with people i like such as dina and nyste and even the rest of you all lol.

If i must rewrite someting tell me please =/ Im kind of lonely :X If you guys do decide to accept me tell me so i can leave my current guild x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Yeah me... Yeah Application for Kapi Heartlilly -Rejected   Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:25 pm

we have enough info about u.you will get an answer with in 7 days

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Yeah me... Yeah Application for Kapi Heartlilly -Rejected   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Guild decided to reject ur application.If u wanna learn more info, you may message to vices in game.

closing topic~

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah me... Yeah Application for Kapi Heartlilly -Rejected   

Back to top Go down

Yeah me... Yeah Application for Kapi Heartlilly -Rejected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Application Board-
Jump to: