Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kapi's Application (New...) -ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapi

Kapi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Kapi's Application (New...)            -ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Kapi's Application (New...) -ACCEPTED   Kapi's Application (New...)            -ACCEPTED EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi there... again..

Well after asking ingame a while ago why i was rejected and such as i left before without saying anything i guess i should try and make a full introduction about myself as im sure not all members know me i guess!

Some of you may know why I'm writing this new application (Well it's obvious i want to be part of the only cool/good/decent english speaking guild of the server) some of you don't so ill start over and make a new fresh one!

Hello,
My name is Hugo i am currently 17 years old and my birthday is on april the 1st (April fools yeah <.<)
I live in a country that many do not know that exists unless they know Cristiano Ronaldo :p Yeah im from Portugal but i lived 8 years of my life in England so i speak english and portuguese very fluently and undertstand Spanish.

Well i do like to play tibia (or else i would not be here) and I've been doing it maybe to much, i guess.. 1st time i played tibia was back in december 2002 on Antica i was a noob (ofc) so i quit pretty fast.. in 2003 i leveled my char a bit until i got deleted for telling a GM to (you know what) xD So then i moved back to my home country (Portugal) and after some years finaly in november 2005 my class mates were all addicted into Tibia.. i was suprised with the better gameplay and grafics it had so i gave it a shot.. freind gave me a 6 months pacc as a birthday present so... I played on Pacera where i made a Sorcerer which i obtained level 50 shortly after i made it :p As in those days there was plenty of mass kicks (There still is i think on usa servers lol) I made a royal Paladin which changed my life completly after getting level 100+ on it and most of my freinds retired i lost my intrest in the game until one day i met on Tibiacity (Fansite) A refugian called Rinoa Heartlilly who.. dragged me to this world i love called Refugia <.< As i liked the name and kind of felt like a refugee i joined \o/ As usual some people consently hate me for my way of beeing but i can't change who i am and id never do what others want me to do, so i just give value to my freinds nowadays and completly ignore flamers nowadays \o/ On refugia i have a lot of freinds as you all know and to be honest i would love to join insane (This time FOREVER!) as my best freind Nyste is in it and Dina (Dinab!) and others who i like o.o I don't exactly play much nowadays as i like to play my Elder Druid on Celesta and my RP on Pacera sometimes for fun too but still im pretty active on Refugia and i guess i can still be important for the guild o.O and yes i do love to do all sorts of "smiles" ingame lol.. Tibia has addicted me to the XD's and such lolz. Well also i guess an important thing is i have never scamed hacked or even cavebotted so i guess im a clean person and honest above all. I just hope you guys would accept a nub like meh back =/! Like i said i do not plan to leave ever again if i am accepted. I know it was pretty foolish of me to even have left in the 1st place x.x but ain't we all humans? we all make mistakes :p

Anyways hugs to all hope you enjoy reading. Sorry if i can't write more.. im just out of ideas..

As for more real life details: I study Social Sciences i play tibia all day... i sleep at school (belive me its nice :X i have good grades anyways so teachers let me sleep \o/ lolz. ) And if im 2 days without loggin in in tibia its because im most likely partying with my mates and flirting girls in rl <.< also i have a small fracture in my foot thats healing when its better il most likely return to Sporting (A football club that is famous for makeing many stars such as ronaldo nani figo simão e,t,c lolz) as they actualy pay me to be at home and the treatments since i got injured in a match for them \o

Well i hope this is enough \o Hugs all and please GIVE ME A CHANCE :*****
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Kapi's Application (New...) -ACCEPTED   Kapi's Application (New...)            -ACCEPTED EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Thank you for your another application. Cool You will get an answer with in 7 days
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Kapi's Application (New...) -ACCEPTED   Kapi's Application (New...)            -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Kapi Heartlilly has been invited.Congratulations

i have to warn you about one thing. We decided to give u the last chance.And I hope you dont betray us again.There is one special rule for you.Msg me in game for more info about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kapi's Application (New...) -ACCEPTED   Kapi's Application (New...)            -ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Kapi's Application (New...) -ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1