HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

shades will get no respect any more ??!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
witch of refugia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Exclamation
hello insane .. iam sure that you all know me .. if not iam anne (witch of refugia and draganwife and anne the stonethrower)

And i would like that the guild insane explain and if they agree with this iam very very dissaponted since many of you are my friends or atleast i thought so.

It seem that in oct that my son and his rl got on your blacklist , and today they are in shades .. and have tried and worked hard too behave . If you have a bad rep it dosent go away in 1 sec .. it takes long long time before ppl forgive or forget .

And alot of player in insane are old shades and could write and read on our forum ofc .. and it seems that some "fight " have started with your member lady maziak. i will qoute him here now .

""Druidzor and Granit in our offical blacklist.You may read reasons in our forum. And i am writing here like a noob guess why.When we add someone to our blacklist; whole guild will be responsible about that guys.Normally we have to be offensive againist to all of their guild til they excuse us.We can insult other members, we can ruin their spawns bla bla.And u think i am writing this for talk about ur recruits.great really great.You wnted thşs and u will take it. I will share ur last decision in my forum.And all shades wont see respect from my guild anymore.""

And how i see it ... that means that the guild Shades are beeing punished for something that happend month ago and i would like a answear from guild insane of you all stand behind this .. that shades wont get any respect from Insane .

anne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ubiam Utharu

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:42 pm

pitty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:35 pm

First of all Anne, as always you are trying to play the clever one and get into discussion about which you've got like no idea.
They were added just few days to our blacklist, not on October last year. Just because the thread has been created back then it doesn't mean that I am not able to edit it and add people to the blacklist whenever I feel like.
And if you're guild is not able to do something about their behaviour (punishing/talking/kicking, really ANYTHING), then it seems like you all are supporting their actions. It's as simply as that.

Edit: However, I do not know whom you have quoted there and from when it is, but one is sure. I for sure do not want anyone from Insane insulting anyone, no matter how bad he/she is. Insulting is just low and senseless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Master Dysan wrote:
First of all Anne, as always you are trying to play the clever one and get into discussion about which you've got like no idea.
They were added just few days to our blacklist, not on October last year. Just because the thread has been created back then it doesn't mean that I am not able to edit it and add people to the blacklist whenever I feel like.
And if you're guild is not able to do something about their behaviour (punishing/talking/kicking, really ANYTHING), then it seems like you all are supporting their actions. It's as simply as that.

Patrick im sure they wont understand u too.Cuz im trying to tell this since 2 weeks

lets check my situation from their eyes:

- a guy who wants to re-join shades..
- a guy who dont have rights to talk about their problems
- a guy who changed much in last times
- a guy who talks in wrong topic
- a guy who s lying about their new recruits

im sure if i continue to write in their forum; i will hear more than these.I just wanna thank you to prida who listen me always.

witch of refugia

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 am

1. maybe set dates when ppl get on your so called Blacklist ? ..

2. Iam not trying 2 be claver . and maybe you should bug of and get of your high horses sometimes patrick. It was making a mess in guild when a ex shades was attacking old members and i felt that i wanted too know if the Guild Insane stood behind this things or if Lady wrote it out of anger maybe .

And Lady was asked if he wanted too come back in guild and he dident wanted , and now he is in your guild and thats fine :

anne .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Lady Maziak wrote:
Attention for Insane members;

Granit Kung
Druidzor von Daniel

You re free to lure creatures on this guys.Also u re free to ruin their spawn.In short; u re free to do whatever you want.

Our reasons for add them to our blacklist:

-Granit Kung: Luring on ppls, lying about mike masofski, insulting our friends, not respecting to spawns
Time & Place : A week ago on Magician Quarter/Yalahar

-Druidzor von daniel: Not respecting to David's spawn.Killing monsters.Blocking our member when he was hunting.Trying to take loots etc
Time & Place: Few days ago in worker golems /Yalahar

Talked with their responsible leaders Pridator and Tsumashi.But nothing happened.After this reasons; we wont be responsible about our actions.

AS U SEE I WROTE ABOUT THEM AT 8 FEBRUARY.AND AFTER PRIDA SAW THIS THREAD IN OUR FORUM WE MOVED IT TO OUR SPECIAL FORUM.WE DISCUSSED ABOUT THEM AND WE ADDED THEM TO OUR OFFICAL BLACKLIST 2 WEEKS LATER. IF YOU RE NOT TALKING WITH UR LEADER IN GAME OR FORUM, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.TRY TO LEARN TRUTHS FROM PRIDATOR.YOU RE JUST TALKING HERE WITHOUT KNOW ANYTHING.

AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS. I AM NOT ATTACKING TO U. WHEN I TALKED WITH PRIDA, I WAS GUILD LEADER AND I LEFT FEW DAYS LATER CUZ OF RL PROBLEMS.NOBODY CAN INSULT MY GUILD MEMBERS . I MADE A MISTAKE THERE AND TRIED TO TALK WITH YOU. NEXT TIME I WONT TALK WITH OTHER GUYS WHO LISTEN ME WITH THEIR ASSES.

IF U THINK I AM BAD GUY, YES I AM. NOW KEEP AWAY YOUR CHILDS FROM MY GUILD.

witch of refugia

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 pm

try and kill my son and you will see that iam a BITCH and not only a witch... and you dont need any fucking caps .. grow up kid and act like a normal person-. i do talk with my leader in guild. I dident start too accuse you .. i asked if all insane stood behind this.. since many of YOUR guild is and was my friends ... so go and take a cold shower and calm down ... we been is shades also toghter so wht is this ...

yours anne .. lady .. you lost all my respect . i looked at you as a good player ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Dysan

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

I seriously do not see any reason for why I should add dates when I add someone to the blacklist, lmao. And if you don't like it the way it is then start a petition or just back off.
Also Anne you are telling others that they should act more like adults and yet you are unable to do it yourself, or is it totally normal for a 35+ years old woman to swear on a public forum? Guess yous hould join Mazi having the shower, lol.
I should bug off? You came here and started writing things which aren't even true. -.-'
You were also attacking him calling him a betrayer and a liar, already forgot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
witch of refugia

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:16 pm

@ patrick

You were also attacking him calling him a betrayer and a liar, already forgot?<< when did i do that ? .. i put what he wrote on Shades forum thats where he wrote this and you could also take a look if you want ...

and i havent called him any of those things ... maybe you mix me with someone else .? ..

and yes maybe i should join him in a shower .. since its not often i get this mad,,, i think i been a couple of times before ..

<goes and take a shower and waits too hear when i called him a lier and betrayer>

anne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Dysan

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm

With you I meant the guild SoS, as you are here as a representant of them, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
witch of refugia

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm

no iam not ... iam here as me .. and i will ofc follow my guild if they tell me not too ask .. i was here as a single person and wanted too know what is going on since the message lady wrote on our forum consern me as a player .. and i would like too know what the heck is going on and since when ex shades fight in shades forums ... and thats reason why iam here ...

anne

"And i will not write anything more here now so you dont have 2 see my 35+ face or words anymore "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Dysan

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Anne you're really a damn attentionseeker and have huge problems with understanding what people want to say. Smile
And now I am serious: Ever tried a psychiatrist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Master Dysan wrote:

And now I am serious: Ever tried a psychiatrist?

Dude...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Lady Maziak

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 am

I DELETED GRANIT'S NAME FROM OUR BLACKLIST. IF I SEE BOTH OF THEM AROUND MY GUILD, I PROMISE U WILL SEE MY REAL FACE. NOW GO AWAY FROM OUR FORUM

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shades will get no respect any more ??!!!   

Back to top Go down

shades will get no respect any more ??!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Complains-
Jump to: