Uait's apply -Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uaitpradnik

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Uait's apply -Accepted   Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi there.
My name is Mateusz, I am from Poland, Kraków. I am 18 <almost 19>. About my real life, I like to listen to music <Cypress Hill and The Fugees, but I like some polish hip hop too>. I love to read books <hail Stephen King> but I am not a guy who learns a lot <idk how a guy who still learns and learns is called in English, in Polish it's "kujon"). That doesn't mean I am fool, no, I am quite smart.
English isn't a big problem for me, I speak English decently. I am a type of guy who's always happy and funny <sometimes insolent, but not with premeditation).

About Tibia, I am Uaitpradnik <aka Uait, Wait, Uatepee (lol) and all kinds of senseless spam of ppl who can't spell my nick> 118 ED with 71 magic lvl. I am quite experienced ED, I have hunted stronger monsters <like nightmares, behes, demons and jugges> since ~50 lvl as a main healer. I know most of resps in Tibia, and I know how to behave there as a sio'er. I prefer team hunts <me+blocker+shooter or just me+blocker) and I like to lure more monsters and kill them by wave (behes and dls). I like solohunts too, but they are so boring, that's why I prefer teamhunts. I have played Refugia since <almost> 3 years, with some breaks.
I don't play so often <especially now, since I haven't got internet, need to get new provider>, usually it's 3 hrs~<sometime less, sometime more>. I think I am quite known on Refugia, as a forum user, and I hope I am trustworthy player. I have never been botter/sharer/cheater/thief and scammer, I am trying to be a fair player.

Why would I like to join Insane? Since I left, I have lost many friends, and that was my biggest mistake in tibia. I don't want to talk about reasons of my leaving coz I wanna forget about it, I just want to apologize u, guys, and I hope u'll forgive me. I'd love to join and work for your trust again.

What if u invite me? I'll be glad to join Insane again and work hard to bring good reputation of Insane up and to get ur friendship.

What if u reject my apply? Well, I'll understand it and I won't disturb u anymore. I hope we'll keep some contact in prv.

That's all.
Kind regards
Uait

<Because I am out of internet, I'll read ur answer when I get new provider. I am on holidays now, and i am writing from my uncle's PC>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.insaneforum.net
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Uait's apply -Accepted   Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:54 pm

You will get an answer within 7 days

Nevon'the Second

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Uait's apply -Accepted   Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Noobq Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kapi

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Uait's apply -Accepted   Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Good luck Uait!
Hope you get isp fast.. and hope you hunt with me again someday \o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daughter of Ra

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Uait's apply -Accepted   Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm

MAT! nooooooooob cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Uait's apply -Accepted   Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Uaitpradnik has been invited.We decided to give last chance to you.Congratulations

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uait's apply -Accepted   

Back to top Go down

Uait's apply -Accepted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Application Board-
Jump to: