Share | 

Cocobongo's Application - Rejected

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cocobongo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Cocobongo's Application - Rejected   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 am

Hello first. Good, my name is Vitor has 14 years and lives in Brazil. Mine nick is Cocobongo is the elite knight lvl 140 skills 90/88 I started to play tibia in 2006, started in Chimera world pvp I age knight lvl 8 (I do not remember the name) I I hunted in troll and mage always came one to kill me kkkkkkkkkkk, therefore stopped there back in Chimera. I came to Takes refugia and I started in the Cocobongo and I arrived xD here.

taste sufficient of musics, electronic type, black xD in my life rl, taste to play ball… e I am in search of this my great dream of being a player profissiol in the soccer. trainings sufficient, trainings strong physical, therefore trainings to arrive in my objective of being football player. e if God to want go to be xD.

Coming back in the Tibia xD
I taste very to hunt in group, but prefer to hunt ground. I hunting depend, example: if I to die today, start to hunt frost dragon to only recoup fast mine lvl, but moreover am a calm player ^^. Currently game 7 hours per day xD. I wanted they accepted that me to enter in guild more rox of Takes refugia " Insane" clearly. Because I wanted to help in service, to help the members also when it will be possible, to make new friends, and whenever I will be able to help can count on me! In end ^^ is this.

They accept me please Wink .

Thx. Surprised

Last edited by Cocobongo on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Cocobongo's Application - Rejected   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 am

You will get an answer within 7 days.

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Cocobongo's Application - Rejected   Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:32 pm

As sorry as i am.But guild decided to reject your application.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cocobongo's Application - Rejected   

Back to top Go down

Cocobongo's Application - Rejected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Application Board-
Jump to: