Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightgustavocesar

Knightgustavocesar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected Empty
PostSubject: Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected   Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:09 am

My name is Gustavo Cesar, i living in Uberaba in the country Brasil. 20 In March 2009 i will be 23 yo. I am learning last year of college medicine study . I have a lot of hobbys for example: i like watching movies [especially action]. I like going to party too,i like dance, i like kissing xD.I started playing tibia 4 years ago in Elera, my first char was Druid lvl 20 but I do not like playing with mages. I start playing in Refugia because it was non-pvp.I play other games like Counter-Strike, Fable I and II , Resident Evil, Diablo and others.

My char is: the Knight Gustavo Cesar: an elite knight (EK, lvl 169, Skill 98/97, Magic Level 9).
I am not the best Knight of Refugia, I am a good player, a great warrior who is willing to help when people need me, never left shooter in hunt. I have much experience in hunting.

The monster that I like to hunt?
I like to hunt of all, I like to go banuta,demon hell, demon goroma, okolnir (frost), quaras, Behemoth,Undeads, mines, dark torturer, fury, I have much experience poi, I was the blocker with Francois Throneroom Verminor's and Tafariel's Throneroom look movie Kapi Heartlilly (Tibiacam TV) lol!
I have a video on youtube look for Knightgustavocesar first video
Look my video .... or look my website

I have several friends pl as: Shin Adraks, Chris Rancid, Shaerion Jull among others

You should ask because I want to enter the INSANE? Razz

I get to be INSANE in a good guild, I dedicated myself more to hunt. Since INSANE is a family where everyone is gathered for different hunt, I think I can be of great help to have experience with several monster.I speak English and Spanish.
I have many friends there as: Nyste, Khah Thor, Kapi Heartlilly, Kox Lightbringer, Knight of Trevor and others.

Thx pirat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XUnuFB-3Ik&feature=channel_page
Nyste

Nyste

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected   Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 am

You will get an answer within 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected   Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 am

I'm sorry but we decide to reject your application. If you want to get to know the reason, feel free to ask here or PM me in-game.

P.S.: Sorry for letting you wait that long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected   Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected Empty

Back to top Go down

Knight Gustavo Cesar - Rejected
Page 1 of 1