Share | 

Rhep - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhep_

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Rhep - Accepted   Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:31 pm

First of all Im sorry for "_" with my nickname. I had some problems with mail on my polish mailbox.

I decided to make an application. So lets start.

Real Life

My name is Maciej and Im from Poland. Im 18 years old. I like music (especially rock). My favourite bands are Lost Prophets, Rise Against, Story of the year, Foot thousand krootch and many more. Sometimes I like to read some fantasy books like Warcraft series or the lord of the rings trylogy.

Activity

In game they are calling me Rhep. Im 127 Royal Paladin with 92 distance. Im playing Tibia for more than 3 years and I have some experience. I was started my history on Guardia, then I moved to Keltera. After that I went to Antica where I was playing for a long time. There I learned a lot and still I have characters and friends there. After 2 years of playing on Antica I moved to Refugia. Its last world where Im playing and I dont want to move out.

Im online everyday for 2 or more hours. Im a player who like a hardcore style. I was always playing solo, always checking new lands alone. And now I want to change it so Im here.

Goals

I dont have any special goals. I want to hunt on places where I never hunted (because I dont have many friends) like POI or INQ.

Why me?

I want to join to Insane because I want to get new friends. I dont want to be alone all the time, I want to speak with someone. Also I can offer my help with several problems like where are best places for you or I can just bring supplies for you.

Im agreed with Constitution & Rules, there isnt any problem for me. If you have any questions feel free to message me in game.

"May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future."

Kind regards,
Rhep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Rhep - Accepted   Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:45 am

Thanks for applying!
You will get an answer within seven days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Rhep - Accepted   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:45 am

Rhep has been invited.

Hope you'll like it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhep - Accepted