Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frokk's Application - Accepted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Frokk

Sky Frokk

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Frokk's Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Hello all insane(s)!

Well first of all, i'm césar, 27 years old and from portugal. I love playing Tibia but I do other stuff too. Like watching TV, ride my bike, go for a walk, take my girl somewhere cute, ...

My character: I've got 2 chars, both level 120+, one in Refugia and the other one in Menera. Atm I'm not playing on the Menera char, I prefer the Refugia one, Sky Frokk, level 145, ek. I play tibia for a few years now, since version 7.9, so I think I got experience Rolling Eyes. I love hunting in group, on hard monsters ofc. Why? Because it's really a good loot and exp What a Face.

Well, why should you pick me... I can be really helpful like when making quests and all (also love making quests in group!). I play almost every day, or at least when I can.. So you can see me every day around, more at the afternoon. I'm also a HUGE fan of Dysan, love your work btw...

Well my guilds.. xD Hermanos de Sangre and some others Spanish as well.

And finally, I just don't really like your artwork pic, so I edited it Wink, If you enjoy it, go ahead and use it, if you don't oh well..

Frokk's Application - Accepted 69880new_insane_logo

Thanks,
~Sky cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Sky Frokk wrote:

And finally, I just don't really like your artwork pic, so I edited it Wink, If you enjoy it, go ahead and use it, if you don't oh well..

Thanks,
~Sky cheers

Congratulations you re hunted Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sky Frokk

Sky Frokk

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Why omg? I though I was helping Sad

Didn't you like my edit?
Back to top Go down
Sky Frokk

Sky Frokk

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 pm

im joking dude...
Back to top Go down
Sky Frokk

Sky Frokk

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:05 am

Ok tongue, so I got 2 questions:
  • Did you like the pic? Rolling Eyes
  • And, I am going to recieve an answer within 7 days or something? What a Face

Kind Regards,
~Sky
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:07 am

Im not responsible about that anymore.When Dysan see this thread, he will comment about logo & application.So wait him.
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 am

Thanks for applying.
You will get an answer within seven days.

P.S.: Nice edit, although I'd prefer the "Insane for life" to be pink as it's somewhat one of our guildcolours.
Back to top Go down
Sky Frokk

Sky Frokk

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Uaitpradnik

Uaitpradnik

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Master Dysan wrote:
Thanks for applying.
You will get an answer within seven days.

P.S.: Nice edit, although I'd prefer the "Insane for life" to be pink as it's somewhat one of our guildcolours.
Fact that ur shoes are pink doesn't make its guildcolour Sad

@Sky: Add something about ur hunting style (U prefer to hunt solo or with team, and if with team then how and where?), and experience as a blocker pls
Back to top Go down
http://www.insaneforum.net
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 pm

plix read article I §3 of our consitution plix??? and what colours have we always used??? white, black, pink? kthxbye n00b
Back to top Go down
Sky Frokk

Sky Frokk

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Ok, so here it goes:
  • How do I hunt? Well, if it is a strong monster, I lure one by one and then together with a shooter or another knight I quickly kill it. If something like hmmm hydras, I can lure 2 and then kill it like I said above.
  • Where do I hunt? Forbidden Lands, on the caves (behemoths, hydras, giant spiders). Yalahar, on the strong spawns, like grim reapers and plaguesmiths and from time to time demons at Edron’s hero cave. When I’m alone, I usually hunt on the hauted treelings at Vengoth or dls at Edron.
  • How do I heal? I use mps and then heal with Exuras, and when I’m yellow or something, I use ghp or uhp. But sometimes I hunt with a sio'er, so that way I don't waste potions.

So I prefer to hunt with a team, do quests and all…
Anything else?

~Sky
Back to top Go down
Sky Frokk

Sky Frokk

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:22 am

I forgot to add this: I know fluent spanish & portuguese & english cheers
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:30 am

Sky Frokk has been invited.

Welcome Razz Hope you'll enjoy your time in Insane

P.S.: I invited you to the guild, however I take myself the freedom to kick you out without any further consultating if you're behaviour should be inacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frokk's Application - Accepted   Frokk's Application - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Frokk's Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1