Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack's second attempt app - Accepted

Go down 
+2
Daughter of Ra
Jack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Jack's second attempt app - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Jack's second attempt app - Accepted   Jack's second attempt app - Accepted EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:13 am

My name is Rodrigo Pires, i have 20 years i'm a brazilian boy currently i'm studying to enter in the university and my mom plays tibia too \o.
I like to play soccer sometimes basketball,plays playstation2, i'm the best in PES!, like to go at parties with friends, I like to listen music prefer rock/pop rock as Jota Quest Jonas Brothers Dishwalla and others and I go to gym to see some girls xD
Ive started to play in Isara, where Ive played during around 9 months. Then Ive moved to askara and zanera only to be with friends.
After all, finally I came to refugia, cuz my mom started to play here. Always I used to be knight. My brother Enzo (khah) is a good friend and teacher, we are always learning new things together!
I dont have great objectives in game, my especial way to play, the best thing to me is...to be with my mom, brothers and friends!
About mine char... Jack'Tuliver the Second elite knight 131 skills 84/82 59% to magic level 9, my friends are Nyste, Daughter of Ra, Senhorita Mystery, Khah Thor, Kapi Heartlilly, Guerreiro'Of Hell and others but those already mentioned are those that I have more contact.
I like to hunt in group, mines, demons, behe, hydra or whatever I can.... I dont have enemies I think o.o and i want to enter in the guild because it seems to be serious and a nice guild. I can offer to u my loyal friendship and knowledge about the game. I guess that me and my brother can be rox together! xD

Thx to read
Catch me in game to ask anything! : )
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Ra

Daughter of Ra

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Jack's second attempt app - Accepted   Jack's second attempt app - Accepted EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:42 am

Nice reason to go Gym for Rodrigo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Khah Thor

Khah Thor

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Jack's second attempt app - Accepted   Jack's second attempt app - Accepted EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 am

He is my brother, so Im suspicious to say something about him! : )

But he has a lot of my personality, he's a amazing person!

Hope u like his app, and that he could join us!

hugs afro
Back to top Go down
Kapi

Kapi

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Jack's second attempt app - Accepted   Jack's second attempt app - Accepted EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:05 am

I think its a great application and i think he disereves to be a part of our Guild, I mean Family!!!
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Jack's second attempt app - Accepted   Jack's second attempt app - Accepted EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:02 am

Jack wrote:

Jonas Brothers

That's it for me, invite him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Uaitpradnik

Uaitpradnik

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Jack's second attempt app - Accepted   Jack's second attempt app - Accepted EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:02 am

/\ it's the reason why I would say NO Very Happy:D:D ofc j/k
Back to top Go down
http://www.insaneforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's second attempt app - Accepted   Jack's second attempt app - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's second attempt app - Accepted
Page 1 of 1