HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED   Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Hiho all!

To begin with... I want to explain why I’m writing that application at the moment. After some adventures with Moonblades I Understood there isn’t place for me. I respect few members of their guild but it isn’t enough reason for me to stay with them… I decided to wrote an application right here! Hope to find my place on this <???> world (sounds awfully o.O). I’m just warming up so get ready !

Something what you should know about me:

I’m Matheew and I’m 16. Friends often call me Ami cause I had ms which name was Amilyon. What could I say about me hummmm. I’m critical, witty, garrulous, reliable, sensitive, sensible, sociable but I also used to be obstinate, impulsive, conceited and sometimes annoying xd My hobby is volleyball and sport at all. I have many ideas and always want to act! I’m still trying to be more reserved… Well…I’m 1,8 m tall, welt-built, green eyes, dark blond hairs , one word to describe - hotty .

Something what you should know about my character:

My character’s name is Argon Radon(148 ek). Soon I will get 9 m lvl and 92 sword! <pro> Story of my tibian life is long and boring. I think it’s really not important at the moment ;P But I would like to say about my game style. I love hardcore and team hunts! Solo hunts are boring :< <attaching ss>

I hope all members associate me : D <try not !!> I have to many friends too enumerate them Razz

Why Recruit Me?:

“Because I wanna be in a guild that has loads of my good friends in really, I used to be in Moonblades but didn't really fit in, but this guild looks a lot more my style”. Devil took it out of my mouth!
I think it’s all what I should write here. Hope it’s enough to show all my advantages Wink
Your Argon~ : )
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED   Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 pm

Answer within 7days~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishii

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED   Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Argon Radon wrote:
Well…I’m 1,8 m tall, welt-built, green eyes, dark blond hairs , one word to describe - hotty .

So you can post a pic of u irl aswell flower afro

hrhr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Dysan

PostSubject: Re: Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED   Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:10 pm

fischi gey -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED   Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:11 pm

I will but I'm scared U'll do nasty things with that affraid Basketball
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

PostSubject: Re: Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED   Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Character Invited
argon radon has been invited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED   

Back to top Go down

Argon Radon's application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Application Board-
Jump to: