HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katarina Of Ostr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Dear Guildmembership,

I would like to applicate for getting invited to the guild called "Insane" . My name is Sascha. I am 18 years old, i am currently attending a grammar school in Germany, and looking forward to getting my A-Levels in approximately 2-3 years.
Ive got a few hobbys, which are most likely dealing with sport activities.
For example : Going to the gym (Muscle training only) , playing Football, basketball, pool billiard, swimming and a few others.

Now some facts about my Character, called Katarina of Ostr.

The char currently has the level 194 (died yesterday, thx daddy Very Happy)
Magiclevel : 9
Skills (99/93) - Sword Fighter

Ive been playing tibia since the very early 2005. The first World ive created a character on, was Astera. Ive never played any other type than Nonpvp, because I am used to it and cannot imagine to change worldtype at all.
Well, I would like to join the guild, because I really like having group hunts or guild hunts. Moreover I like the reputation of the Guild on that server. It is well known and known as a fairplaying guild, which you cannot say about every guild. (Hardcory plx Surprised)
Ive had a fight with two of your members but it turned out into an "almost" friendship.
My char might have a bad reputation here and all over refugia, because of my thread against the polish nation, which I obviously made because of being angry, as I have been disturbed by polish people on my hunts five times in a row. But i clearly excused my behaviour and I really regret having ever made this thread.
I hope you wont reject me immiadiately after reading my application. I know I cannot judge myself , because other people can better describe me from their point of view. But i am profoundly convinced, that I wont ever creat such a thread again, and Ill surely support and also accept all guildmembers, no matter which nationality theyre belonging to. Thus I hope for an acception.

Thanks for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Katarina of Ostr (sascha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Thank you for your application. You will recieve an answer within 7 days Smile

Devil~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 pm

We are sorry but the guild decided to reject your application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   

Back to top Go down

Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected
Page 1 of 1