Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moxivon - Processing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moxivon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Moxivon - Processing Empty
PostSubject: Moxivon - Processing   Moxivon - Processing EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:21 am

Hello Insane Members !

I have read Constitution & Rules so now its time to write application Smile

Well, my name is Paweł, I'm soon 17 years old. I'm interested in music, computers, basketball, girls ^^ and ofc tibia ;P

My character in tibia :
Name : Moxivon
Level : 140
Vocation : Royal Paladin

I want to join Insane cause I think it will be a chance to get some more fun from this game Wink
I love team hunts and I prefer Hardcore actions ^^

P.S. At the moment I'm focused on my second character. Druid, but its only cause I was hacked recently and I'm getting some cash to get eq back Razz

Take Care Smile

~Yours Moxi
Back to top Go down
Nyste

Nyste

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Moxivon - Processing   Moxivon - Processing EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 am

Thank you for applying, you will receive an answer within 7 days.

Btw, could you add something about your past? For example, your last guilds, when you started to play, etc.; I would love to hear more about you Razz
Back to top Go down
Hedges

Hedges

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Moxivon - Processing   Moxivon - Processing EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 am

Lol, Another PAWEL !?!??! jokes <33
Back to top Go down
Moxivon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Moxivon - Processing   Moxivon - Processing EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 am

So, more info about me ;P

Well I started playing tibia 3 years ago on Titania. I made there 40 paladin but p.a. there reached max and I got rooked Mad
Later I made character on iridia but same as on Titania I couldn't find any fun of playing there :/
Then I decided to play on non-pvp world and I picked up refugia from servers list cause my friends were playing here. I had alot of characters but only 2 of them are worthy to talk about Razz my druid (127 lvl) and paladin which I'm trying to get in this guild with Smile

On this server my only guild was Hellalive. Pack of friends, great friends Razz
But nowadays alot of members got irregular playing hours and we can't make any fun together so I want to join Insane cause I think (hopes) I will make new friendships and we'll make fun on many hunts Smile

I hope its enough about me Very Happy

~Yours Moxi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moxivon - Processing   Moxivon - Processing Empty

Back to top Go down

Moxivon - Processing
Page 1 of 1