Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubiam Utharu

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED Empty
PostSubject: Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED   Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Hello
First some real information to get to know me as a person better:
My name is Tobias but you can call me Tobbe, I'm 18 years old. I love to meet peoples that I don't know.
I live in capital city of Sweden called Stockholm. My habits are to be with my friends go out take a drink or too, in my free time i use to work out or play some sports with my friends when its a nice weather

I've been playing tibia for a long time, close to 6 years i think and i got much experience about the game.

Tibia information:
My first character was in the server Julera, i remember it was hard to come up with a name so i just took one that came to my mind, "Hunt" hunt was the name and i was walking around in folda and was getting pked all the time...
later on i made a new character named Munk broder on julera too and i manage to get lvl 21 i think, after a while friends was quitting and so did I.

I started the secura server, got much friends there and manage to get lvl 44 with a knight named Aboo en apa. also quitted that server and started Eternia my first serious pvp server i got lvl 37 before i got hunted for some shitty reason i cant remember :S

THEN. REFUGIA new server BOOOM loved it, and here im am, still exping wild and like it.

Let me pressent Ubiam Utharu:

Hello I'm a happy elder druid born to pg and help friends out in need. Friends before everything (maybe not a hot girl but w/e )

The name is Ubiam Utharu, I am at the moment 134 elder druid with a few % to 135. My goals in tibia was to get 100 when i started tibia, but now my dream is to finnaly get 200 and i did get my lovely full shaman Very Happy. Ubiam is a house less druid and on his free time (when his not exping) hang in ankrahmun city or just help friends out.

I've played refugia from the start so i have been following the guilds growing especially the good old phoenix legion with krieghawk as their leader.

I like to go to hunts with friends and explore new places, (im looking forward to the new update ADDON PLX ) its so boring to hunt alone :S

I really want to support your guild as a player/ healer / friend. So hope you want to invite me I will bring you happy and fun game time :>

Your Ubiam utharu/ Tobbe

Insano roxor!
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED   Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:34 pm

You will get an answer within 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Ubiam Utharu

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED   Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm very curious about your decision :> 7 days past.

Hope to see you in guild chat soon :'<

Your Ubiam Utharu/ Tobbe
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED   Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:20 pm

We're having a rather lengthy discussion about it, you'll find out if you get invited or not soon, we won't just ignore you =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED   Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 pm

I m sorry really.After long discuss, guild decided to reject ur application.Main reason is some of ur actions in past. .Please message me or Master Dysan for more info about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED   Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Ubiam's Application :> - REJECTED
Page 1 of 1