Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mythosis Application -REJECTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythosis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Mythosis Application    -REJECTED Empty
PostSubject: Mythosis Application -REJECTED   Mythosis Application    -REJECTED EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:39 pm

First of all Im agreed with your Constitution & Rules..

Well my name is Alvaro, I do live in Madrid (Spain). Im 16 to 17, studying mechanic at the moment.
Since my last broke ingame Ive started composing hip hop instrumentals for some singers that hang
around my zone, so I guess thats the only hobby I got xD I also spend looong nights on Xbox 360 and
stuff like dat if I aint on street...

As the 'why Im playing Refugia' would be too long question to answer, Ill just resume that.
Ive started playing Tibia in 2003 at Hiberna in which I spent most of my Tibia career...
Without having any high lvled character, started a pvp world cause the old pvp system took
my heart. I was kinda good at aiming runes and stuff, but someday around 2006 January my whole
crew retired and gave up of this game. Then a bunch of friends told me to make a character on Refugia
even being a non-pvp world, I acepted that deal. Over the time I was the highest lvl of our team until
I took a break around 2008 summer, so Vorvk'Exmortis passed me Razz
I gotta be proud of being one of the few that took the third digit on my own, even though it took like 2 years
it has worth it.

My character is named Mythosis 101 MS (102 is a damned level, died twice since my comeback).
If dont bot and get 100 on my own is an achievement, thats my only one.
I do hang around with Vorvk'Exmortis since the beginning, even though we aint rl friends we do stay
close ingame, wherever I go he comes.

Most important in game for me is to have fun risking my character, hardcore situations that drop adrenaline
is the last thing that this game got left. I rather hunt alone for exp but I prefer get a group and do some different
stuff...

I think you should let me join because you got nothing to lose, you'll gain a friend (I think I aint that bad afterall), and for those who want go crazy hunt, they'll gain another partner.
I want to join you because of your movements in game, you know hunts, quests, events, etc... I do hate to be myself who have to call my friends to do anything, Id love being in a respected guild with initiative...

I do play as much as I can, because as said above, Im studying :S would be more like I play at nights and weekends.

Sooo that was all, I hope you pick my ass Razz, If not, id want to know why..
Thanks everyone. See you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Mythosis Application -REJECTED   Mythosis Application    -REJECTED EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:16 pm

You will get an answer with in 7 days
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Mythosis Application -REJECTED   Mythosis Application    -REJECTED EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm

I am sorry but Guild decided to reject ur application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythosis Application -REJECTED   Mythosis Application    -REJECTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Mythosis Application -REJECTED
Page 1 of 1