Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trevor's application -Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight of Trevor

Knight of Trevor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Trevor's application   -Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Trevor's application -Accepted   Trevor's application   -Accepted EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 am

first hello everybody,

My name is Lucas,15 yo, live in Brazil, and my character is Knight of trevor ( ek, lvl 136, skill 92/92, ml8) I started in tibia at 2005 in fortera but I took lvl 20 I think. In refugia Trevor wasen't my first character, the first was one druid (I dont remember the name) and was lvl 40 when I stopped there, because I rly dont like mage's.
in my first pacc I was very addict, I took lvl 40 for 100 in one month I think.

my friends...I have many friends in game but none rl, because they play at samera, (oh, Im top of my city lol! )

hunts... today, I play tibia in free times, cuz Im very busy in rl and when Im online Im never stopped in front of the dp. I killed tiquanda revenger two times, in the first I done assassin addon 1 (¬¬), in the secound I put the money in bank and only spent that in hunts like a dl,hydra,mine's,frost,wyrm.

so why recruit me? I think I have a good english (at least to talk with the member in gc)... I want to join the best guild of refugia, make new friends, help in service quest's (I play only for fun, so go to quest like poi to help will be nice)

Thx (please accept me Razz )
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Trevor's application -Accepted   Trevor's application   -Accepted EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:03 am

You will get an answer with in 7 days.

And just an advice.If u write longer application, probably it will be better for you.You may check old accepted applications.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Trevor

Knight of Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Trevor's application -Accepted   Trevor's application   -Accepted EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 pm

ok,
this is only a small part of my history. actually, I wrote much more than that in the first time (ten minutes before writing that) but when I press send, asked my login/password again and I got laze to write all again Smile
Back to top Go down
Knight of Trevor

Knight of Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Trevor's application -Accepted   Trevor's application   -Accepted EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:34 pm

well, I'll say a little more.
humm lets see what I dont talking...

I have hobbies, one is fishing with my father ( affraid ), listen music (my prefer band is guns n roses),studdy (no much), attend gyn, kid with my dog, and some more.

I have some interesting achievments in game, one is do demon aok quest (plz say me how dysan \o/ ).

I like to group hunt, sometimes I go to poi, only in beginning, where have hff,imps,destroyer,plaghs.
but I always hunt solo too, somtimes in dl's,nightmare,frost, wyrm.

I swear, I never used bot (u can ask to all refugian player), I never been sharer or something like that...

in game I have good friends, some I know since lvl 20~30, like a Druid de konoha (I always hunt with him), Cocobongo, Semper'master,Maya adrevana,Brujah the vampire,Guardian'henry...etc,etc,etc.

it's all folks Razz

Good bye
Back to top Go down
Nyste

Nyste

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Trevor's application -Accepted   Trevor's application   -Accepted EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Dysan ish nab!!1111

no demon legs plx0r
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Trevor's application -Accepted   Trevor's application   -Accepted EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:40 am

Knight of Trevor has been invited.Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trevor's application -Accepted   Trevor's application   -Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Trevor's application -Accepted
Page 1 of 1