Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:58 pm

History:

Started Tibia - 2004 (Antica) and got the grand total of level 12! Or I was level 14 until someone killed me for not being swedish -.^ Same happened on Inferna actually, but that's another tale. After about a year I met Tau Fire Warrior (then Bradico) irl at school and found out he played Refugia, so I left Antica and made Devil on January 2006. After possibly the slowest start (about level 40 at the end of November that year), I started levelling properly ... then stopped again Very Happy All the time I've been slowly training my magic level, then it paid off last summer when I could laugh at the pg mages when they realised they needed magic level rather than level, so woop. Also, last summer on 1st June I passed the tutor exam _/ then a month later met the lovely Master Dysan in tutor chat - But now to some other stuff...

Me: I'm Devil on Refugia, level 102 sorcerer with magic level 68. I've come to a bit of a stand still on advancing as I've been at that for about a month, not to mention that I'm facc atm, but oh well, I'm gna buy a new one soonish I think =D My real name is Alex, and I live in England, <cough> I don't mean to brag, but I feel my English is really good =D

Hmm, what else <browses other applications>, ok, friends...I have loads of friends, some a real friends, and some I think are friends but I'm not sure if they like me Confused I suppose I have two best friends, they are Tau Fire Warrior, I know him from school, and Master'Electriz, I've known him longer than I can remember, and we've always been in competition with magic level, but he's pulling away at the moment Sad Anyway, there is also my brother Ziggy Zoglors whom I guess I 'have' to like him, if you get me -.^ Hmm, who else, a good frined of mine is Sarcastic Ninja, along with Mari Aloran, Dany Eagle, Belwar Dearmon, Master of Land, Shin Adraks, Eilthyra Dewshining and Rinoa Heartlilly.

Of course with friends come enemies, of which I have a somewhat extensive list of...this includes, but is in no way limited to; Xcalibur Akiyama, Draze Dandu, in fact all of the Dandu's, and come to think of it, all of the Xcalibur's <lol>

Hunting: I like hunting, mainly in team - I once heard a quote saying "Team work is essential, it gives the enemies more people to shoot at". Hurrah. Where do I hunt? Quaras, Tombs, Pirates, Crystal Spiders and when in a team especially, Formorgar Mines. My favourite place in the game =D I like hunting coz I don't care about waste - like once I spent about 40k on a hunt in the mines, got a return of about 7k - and that was good for my record...

Why Recruit Me?: Because I wanna be in a guild that has loads of my good friends in really, I used to be in Moonblades but didn't really fit in, but this guild looks a lot more my style Very Happy

I've pretty much drained my imagination on this thing, so er, if you wanna know anything else, feel free to message me in-game, if you're lucky enough to catch me online Smile

Devil~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:46 pm

You'll get the answer within 7 days... blablabla
Back to top Go down
Fishii

Fishii

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 pm

lol, what the hell? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Fishii

Fishii

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:10 am

i wanted to test all the smilies afro
Back to top Go down
Uaitpradnik

Uaitpradnik

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:38 am

Fishii wrote:
i wanted to test all the smilies afro
Lol Fishii
this afro rox xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.insaneforum.net
Kapi

Kapi

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:51 am

afro = lol!
Nice application by the way!
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Welcome!

Character Invited
Devil on Refugia has been invited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED   Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil on Refugia's application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1