Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aman1990

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected Empty
PostSubject: Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected   Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Hey,today i want to write an aplication message to the guild Insane. At the start i didnt want 2 write this becourse like someone sad in tibia are non stop more children and playing this game without friends is not the same.I want 2 b in surounded by people who are syrious but funny. And i want to ask for positive look on this Message.

O right now to the important things. My name Is Matthew(In Other Languages Mateusz/Mathias) i acctualy come from Germany of the town Munchen. Im 17 Years old and live all my life in Germany(exept 2 years in england). Im interested in playing football its my favourite sport art. Its crazy and somethimes difficult to play.Im a human who loves sports acctualy all the arts and im also intrested in tibia(im not a no-life).

Now something about my Character in Tibia :

My Nick Is Aman Fars its a popular chracter with good reputation .
My level isnt maybe the one witch it has to be .Becourse it is 116 ELite Knight.
My character had been once baned (I wanted to send a link to my real friend and copied it in the main trade channel "Miss Click")
some things about this char The Skills are maybe not Fantastic but i will fix that 82 Sword Fightting / 79 Shielding .
M lvl 8 Its Fantastic for a knight on my lvl.(75% to 9 m lvl)

i explain you some aboout my carier in tibia.
I started my journey 4 years ago with an druid (Becourse i liked the name "druid " Very Happy " so but i couldnt get up over the 20 lvl everyone killed my on a pk world i was very angry....Later i played with an paladin course i liked the shots he did from the distance ...
At last i stared to play with an Knight i liekd it at most no one coulnt kill me i thoyught skills 60/60 where the best on the serwer and with a 50 lvl i could kill a demon solo (imposible acctualy).But all this was on a server called "Vinera" i hate it.. the teror by guild aerials everyone over 80+ lvl has been hunetd...When i loged in they wrote straight away "oo thais"? or something like this and they camped bfeore the dp to kill me ;/ .

i play acctualy a lot in the morning some afternoon and at the evening... i Prefer hunts with druids and sorc's anywhere im happy to be there with you GUYS!

Solo Style.? Hmm ye sometimes when im bored just killing some nightmares when im lucky something gets looted Smile

I wish to join insane!!!
Someone asked why.?
Becourse this guild all in it self had respect on the server the leader is the only one with full mage on this server thats one of the moist important things here.!
I wish to join you Guys becourse im a serious people like u all im not a noob/thief or BOOTER>! Im always here for you to help..
AND like you SAID IM INSANE ENOUGH.!!im not scared of anything ;]

My Previus Guilds have Been:
Lost in the battle.(If Been Kicked Becourse someone wrote the leader that i thieft him i wasnt happy but what could i do;/ someone throught free items out the dp i cathced crusader and the guy messaged the leader that i thief him ..<--That Was gay aint it? -.-

So im Gona stop writing this long text but i want just to ask you for a POsitive Look on this Message Thank you.!YOUR AMAN FARS
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected   Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm

You'll recieve an answer within 7 days.

Also, where did you live in England? I'm english Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected   Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Sorry but the guild has decided to reject your application.

You are welcome to try again when you have the required level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected   Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected Empty

Back to top Go down

Aman Fars Aplication - Rejected
Page 1 of 1