Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luuda application (again) - Rejected

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lill Apa

Lill Apa

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Luuda application (again) - Rejected Empty
PostSubject: Luuda application (again) - Rejected   Luuda application (again) - Rejected EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 am

Hey again guys, dunno what happen last time

As you probebly already know this is my third! application, but Im not giving up!

But here we go wohooo; Luuda application (again) - Rejected Icon_cheers

Im Luuda an lvl 168 ek, mlvl 9 \o/
My hunting style hmm i like to go poi and for example, hardcore style in dt seal xD (devil, tysonen, blax, mike, tem probably some more knows what im talking about Luuda application (again) - Rejected Icon_biggrin)
I love hardcore actions Luuda application (again) - Rejected Icon_geek
When i hunt myself i hunt like; Nightmares, DLs, Frost dragons, or something else that gives me good exp and not to much waste xD
And for example of my hunting style watch my cams please Luuda application (again) - Rejected Icon_biggrin
Ive played for 4 years now..
And im a experienced player that knows much about this game.

And now about me; Im Daniel, im 16 years old and study to be an electrician im on my first year.
I have a girlfriend 22 days left than we have been together in 6 months o/
Im from sweden and lives in Stenstorp, My best friend is Robban aka Tysonen xD
RLs in game; Blaxer, Mike Masofski, Tysonen, Lill Apa, Ubiam utharu, Bolpo the second Luuda application (again) - Rejected Lol
On my sparetime i play table-tennis, be with my friends/girlfriend or play computer xD

Why i wanna join insane;
I think im INSANE enough if you think im not than try me on a hunt please Luuda application (again) - Rejected Icon_smile And i will prove im INSANE enough xD
I've always wanted to join Insane because i always have had friends in this guild and it's really respected and act the way i like to act:*

I promise you will have much fun with me Luuda application (again) - Rejected Icon_smile

Hope i see ya on gc in the future Luuda application (again) - Rejected Icon_biggrin

IM NOT GIVING UP(Blaxer said i should write that <-- he did'nt want me to say that he wanted me to write a new application xD)
Cya/Luuda ;***
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Luuda application (again) - Rejected   Luuda application (again) - Rejected EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 am

Please allow this to be your last attempt Smile

Please allow up to 10 days for a decision, as we may carry out internal discussions beyond our standard voting.

Devil~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Uaitpradnik

Uaitpradnik

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Luuda application (again) - Rejected   Luuda application (again) - Rejected EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 pm

I've heard some rumours that uare lurer. what can yousau about that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.insaneforum.net
Lill Apa

Lill Apa

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Luuda application (again) - Rejected   Luuda application (again) - Rejected EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 pm

I can't say im a lurer..

Ofc i get mad when someone entering my spawn and fuck for me several times than ofc i act so they leave me alone.. I can't see whats wrong with that, it's up to you to decide if i made wrong.
As i said in my application before this one i have had my up and downs..
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Luuda application (again) - Rejected   Luuda application (again) - Rejected EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Sorry but after voting, the guild has decided to deny your application and invite to Insane.

As you know, this was your last chance to apply.

Devil~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luuda application (again) - Rejected   Luuda application (again) - Rejected Empty

Back to top Go down

Luuda application (again) - Rejected
Page 1 of 1