Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Georg den andre's Application -Rejected

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Georgraffa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Georg den andre's Application     -Rejected Empty
PostSubject: Georg den andre's Application -Rejected   Georg den andre's Application     -Rejected EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Hello my name is Rafael and i come from Sweden i live in a small village there Razz i am 19 years old (17 mars i am 20;D).
My Hobbies: I love to play football and be outside with friends and playing computer with friends Razz
My Character: I am 103 elder druid (30% to 104 Razz) mag 65 My nick is Georg den andre i love to PG when i PG i hunt mostly Frost dragons Or Dl's but Drags are nice to Razz
About my tibia Career: i have played tibia since 2004~ i played before on Iridia had a lvl 80+ there later on antica had 100+ there and i play sometimes in nova i got a 70 sorc there i love to pk with rl friends ^^ but i often most play here in refugia i started refugia for about 1,5 years ago.
My Playing style: i love hardcore actions like hunting poi lock many monster shoot gfbs/avalance do ue i love hardcore and hunt in group is very funny love it alot. but its a bti boring to hunt solo i prefet group ^^.
Why i want to join insane?: cuz insane is the most fairest guild in refugia and all players there is fair i love them all. this guild have the power on refugia and got many service etc etc.
why u should invite me?: hmm good question i rly dont know but i would say i am a good healer and i could help u when ever u want guys ;P
How much do i play?: Hm on school days i play like 3-4h i need to do homework to etc etc but on weekends i am maybe online 5h+ or maybe more or less cuz sometimes i go outside with friends or i am on training

and yes i agree all ur rules and etc.

Hope i can join Smile
Back to top Go down
Khah Thor

Khah Thor

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Georg den andre's Application -Rejected   Georg den andre's Application     -Rejected EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:52 pm

You will get an answer with in 7 days.

Thank you for your application.
Back to top Go down
Nyste

Nyste

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Georg den andre's Application -Rejected   Georg den andre's Application     -Rejected EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 am

I'm sorry, but the guild decided to reject your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georg den andre's Application -Rejected   Georg den andre's Application     -Rejected Empty

Back to top Go down

Georg den andre's Application -Rejected
Page 1 of 1