Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khah's Application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khah Thor

Khah Thor

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Khah's Application - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Khah's Application - ACCEPTED   Khah's Application - ACCEPTED EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Hellou hellou : )

Well, first, my name is Enzo, 20, from Brazil. The game is my "distraction", and Im playing for almost 3 years. I know some insane members Verixor,Nyste, maziak, daughter of ra and adam, and 3 of them invited me to join here.Will be a pleasure stay at the same guild again, : )

My character is called Khah Thor, elite knight lvl 166. Its my second char, I had a char in arcania when I started in game, ms lvl 31, so Ive stopped to play there due my studies and cuz im horrible playing with mages. After all 1 friend invited me to play in refugia, and im here now! : ) Details: skills 92/89 mlvl 9

About my experience, hum, I can say that like mainly you, Dysan, Im one of the brs players who fight against botters,sharers etc, really I dont like it. I was with nyste in some quest services, and we done it gr8. My knowledge about the game I consider nice, and I hope to help you whatever you need. I like group hunts,Im a so calm person, thats wy I love hardcore times (steel nerves) : ).

My friendship, help and knowledge are most important thing I can offer for all of you. I do my best always. If you need something else from me, just ask and you will have.

If someone of you have any question, please catch me in game Ill be glad to answer. Thx ^^

Hugs
Thor

Last edited by khah thor on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Khah's Application - ACCEPTED   Khah's Application - ACCEPTED EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:29 pm

You will get an answer as fast as possible bro <stealing dysan's sentences> geek
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Khah's Application - ACCEPTED   Khah's Application - ACCEPTED EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Character Invited
Khah Thor has been invited.

Gratz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khah's Application - ACCEPTED   Khah's Application - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Khah's Application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1