Share | 

Blaxer's Second aplication - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaxer

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Blaxer's Second aplication - ACCEPTED   Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:43 pm

Hello , My name is Magnus Liljander im 15 years old and this is mine aplication to Insane .

This is what i like to do on my free time:
I have been playing football since i was 7 years old and i really love the game.I also like to connect some computers with friend (Mike masofski, Bjuurk) and play for a few days and its real fun Smile

I wan't to join the Insane because i love the respect and all ppl's.

I live in a town 1 mile from Gothenborg . . Very Happy Its the second biggest city in sweden. almost everyone where i live play tibia Razz

My Rl's are Ubiam utharu,Mike masofski and Bjuurk.
The first time i played Tibia it was on hmm don't really remember the World but it was pvp. It wasn't so fun because i always got killed and ended up in rook again -.- ( we all have been noobs right?)

Then i tried a Non-pvp Server called Refugia as you know, I joined it because all mine rl friends was on that server and had a lot of fun so why not start there? And i didn't like pvp-server.

What i like on tibia:
I always wanted to be a part of a quest Service and go and kill bosses ;]
Its also very fun to go hunt with my friends at goroma demons Razz

Oh well, my tibia character, Im a at the moment a 146 royal paladin with a lot of experience about the game i use to hang out at ankrahmun when im not at svargrond and pwning up frost dragons.

Well that was all i think, if you want to know more, ask in game or tell me here so i can add more Smile hope its enough.

I really want to join the most respected guild in refugia and help you will all i can Smile

Your Mange/ Blaxer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Blaxer's Second aplication - ACCEPTED   Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:46 pm

You will get an answer within 7 days

ps: closing ex topic.thx for register

/mazi

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Blaxer's Second aplication - ACCEPTED   Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:11 pm

Blaxer has been invited.

Welcome to our guild.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaxer's Second aplication - ACCEPTED   

Back to top Go down

Blaxer's Second aplication - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1