Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maniek Application -REJECTED-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manieczek

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Maniek Application     -REJECTED- Empty
PostSubject: Maniek Application -REJECTED-   Maniek Application     -REJECTED- EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 am

Hello

I’m Mariusz, but all tell me MANIEK. I'm 17 years old. I live in Białystok. This city is in POland. Now I teach at secondary school , I have to pass exams ^^. I playing in soccer club. Footbal is my the largest hobby. I am very amusement, and I have good humour always.I like walking to clubs disco and "picking up" beautiful girls ^^. I walk on gym and I listen good music. This probably all what I can say about me. You will get to know me more as you will accept me to giuild .

<I do not drink , I do not smoke I walk on Sunday to church> HEh ;]

My character’s name is Master Maniek Sorcerer (119 MS) and have 66 mlvl . This is my first character in tibia began playing in March 2008. Obviously I have these account for 1 lvl. And I from this time I a lot of learnt about tiba.

Why this guild?. I look for guild where they will respect me. People from which I would can pleasantly spend time playing in tibia.

I prefers group hunts. I help for many persons, everyone who will ask me 10, 20, 30, 100, 200 lvl always am purchaser to help.I adore participating in service.

I think , that Insane this good place for me, I can help you in many service , hunt < all >. It' all what i wanted say. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Manieczek on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Maniek Application -REJECTED-   Maniek Application     -REJECTED- EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:05 am

Please write a bit more about yourself in the application.
Back to top Go down
Manieczek

PostSubject: Re: Maniek Application -REJECTED-   Maniek Application     -REJECTED- EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 am

small correction my application ~ But i don't know what i can say about me more. If u have questions to me i I will answer on every ;]
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Maniek Application -REJECTED-   Maniek Application     -REJECTED- EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 am

You may tell ; what re u hunting for level up, what was the stronger creature u hunt something like that.You re kinda new player in tibia and we wanna learn ur experience about game
Back to top Go down
Manieczek

PostSubject: Re: Maniek Application -REJECTED-   Maniek Application     -REJECTED- EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:13 pm

No problem ;] The most often time I hunting on Frost Dragon and Behemot . I very like group hunt on POI and Goroma (deomons).

<I love hard hunts and I do not fear to die and waste ^^> -- I am new player which plays in tibia from march but I know all about tibia what I have to know.
Back to top Go down
Lady Maziak

Lady Maziak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Maniek Application -REJECTED-   Maniek Application     -REJECTED- EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:05 pm

I am sorry.Guild decided to reject your application.Main reasons are your application and game experience not enough for join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maniek Application -REJECTED-   Maniek Application     -REJECTED- Empty

Back to top Go down

Maniek Application -REJECTED-
Page 1 of 1