Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarina Of Ostr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected Empty
PostSubject: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Dear Guildmembership,

I would like to applicate for getting invited to the guild called "Insane" . My name is Sascha. I am 18 years old, i am currently attending a grammar school in Germany, and looking forward to getting my A-Levels in approximately 2-3 years.
Ive got a few hobbys, which are most likely dealing with sport activities.
For example : Going to the gym (Muscle training only) , playing Football, basketball, pool billiard, swimming and a few others.

Now some facts about my Character, called Katarina of Ostr.

The char currently has the level 194 (died yesterday, thx daddy Very Happy)
Magiclevel : 9
Skills (99/93) - Sword Fighter

Ive been playing tibia since the very early 2005. The first World ive created a character on, was Astera. Ive never played any other type than Nonpvp, because I am used to it and cannot imagine to change worldtype at all.
Well, I would like to join the guild, because I really like having group hunts or guild hunts. Moreover I like the reputation of the Guild on that server. It is well known and known as a fairplaying guild, which you cannot say about every guild. (Hardcory plx Surprised)
Ive had a fight with two of your members but it turned out into an "almost" friendship.
My char might have a bad reputation here and all over refugia, because of my thread against the polish nation, which I obviously made because of being angry, as I have been disturbed by polish people on my hunts five times in a row. But i clearly excused my behaviour and I really regret having ever made this thread.
I hope you wont reject me immiadiately after reading my application. I know I cannot judge myself , because other people can better describe me from their point of view. But i am profoundly convinced, that I wont ever creat such a thread again, and Ill surely support and also accept all guildmembers, no matter which nationality theyre belonging to. Thus I hope for an acception.

Thanks for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Katarina of Ostr (sascha)
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Thank you for your application. You will recieve an answer within 7 days Smile

Devil~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Devil on Refugia

Devil on Refugia

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 pm

We are sorry but the guild decided to reject your application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexing123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected   Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected Empty

Back to top Go down

Katarina of Ostr's Application - Rejected
Page 1 of 1