Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siham's application - Accepted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siham

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Siham's application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Siham's application - Accepted   Siham's application - Accepted EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:20 am

Hello!
My name is Pawel, I am 20 years old. I come from Poland. I am actually studying. I love playing football. But I cant realize this hobby atm coz I have problems with my knee-joint.
But in few weeks I'll back to trainings.
Naturally while playing tibia I like listening music. I prefer drum'n'bass, specially Pendulum, but
I like techno, trance and sometimes rock also.
My English isn't perfect, but I am understandable enough to contact with other players.
A few infos about Tibia:
My character's name is Siham. It's 148 elite knight with skills 90/89 and has 5% to 9 mlvl.
My tibia career, if I can call it like that, began few months before I created Siham. I had problems with my internet provider and I couldn't play counter strike, so One of my friends showed me tibia. It was an OT server. Then we decided to start playing RL tibia. I made pally on galana. I choosed this server coz my friend's RL was sharing there 150~ ed with swedish player. I reached on galana 20 lvl with 22 deaths, then I decided to change server to nonpvp. It's refugia coz I've got friends playing here too.
I like both hunting styles, solo and team hunts. When I am hunting solo I like to hunt dragon lords on fenrock, nightmares, and sometimes destoyers. When I'm hunting with ED, I like to lure a few behes and kill it with exori/ice wave. I prefer hardcore actions, because I dont like when tibia is boring (I am getting bored easily).
I'm online almost every day for a few hours, sometimes only for chat with my friends.
My experience as a blocker: I hunt all stronger monsters, blocking a demon or jugge isn't problem for me, and I know a lot of resps. I have never been thief.
From your guild I know Uaitpradnik, he's one of my friends here and we hunt often together. Now he don't play much, but he say he will play when I join. if not, I'll kill him in rl.

Why i want to join Insane? Because it's known and trustworthy guild with good players.
Why should you invite me? I think I am helpful and trustworthy player.

I have 1 day of pacc, but I am waiting for new premium time now.

I hope u like my application.

Thanks, Siham.
Back to top Go down
Uaitpradnik

Uaitpradnik

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Siham's application - Accepted   Siham's application - Accepted EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:21 am

Ilez kurwa mozna bylo czekac do chuja pana jebanego w dupe kudlata kurwa jego mac.

Edit: dzieci, czytajcie i uczcie sie kurwa
Back to top Go down
http://www.insaneforum.net
Nevon'the Second

Nevon'the Second

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Siham's application - Accepted   Siham's application - Accepted EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:23 am

Uait noob =/
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Siham's application - Accepted   Siham's application - Accepted EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 am

7 days blabla
Back to top Go down
Master Dysan

Master Dysan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Siham's application - Accepted   Siham's application - Accepted EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:13 am

Siham has been invited.

Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy your tibian time with us!
Back to top Go down
Uaitpradnik

Uaitpradnik

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Siham's application - Accepted   Siham's application - Accepted EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:09 pm

sraka
Back to top Go down
http://www.insaneforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siham's application - Accepted   Siham's application - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Siham's application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1